Welcome to LoveRoxy

Welcome to LoveRoxy.
Feel free to leave your comments,and e-mail me suggestions. Enjoy the Fashion, The Stories, and the Good of Roxy.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why Roxy?

Sitting down to think about it, I really asked myself - Why Roxy?
Why do I wear Roxy? Why do I draw Roxy'esk' pictures with hibiscus flowers, tribal marks and beautiful lines? Why does my car advertise Roxy? Why am I head over heals?


Well I guess the answer is simple.  To me, there is something powerful about the brand.  Something beautiful and elegant about it - that just captivates me.  Roxy is more then a brand name, a clothing line, a ski/board company, or a surf giant.  Roxy is a lifestyle.  For strong, beautiful women - all their own, who take the world by storm.  


Ever since I was in the third grade, the name has attracted me.  As a youngster, I was slightly tom-boyish and I initially liked the boys Quiksilver shirts.  Thanks to the hand-me-downs, I became familiar with the brand, and I guess its just history from there on.  Its strange how some things never change.

Check out my new car- Its hard to see but the windshield has a Roxy Heart with tribal marks and I did the door panels myself and put hibiscus at the corners.  This car is me.




No comments: